Saturday, January 13, 2007

Been a long time since I posted

The last time I posted was in October!!!! I apolagize for the lack of effort on my part, but I am ready to get back in the swing of things posting a couple times a week. Well lets get started by filling you in on my offseason at home in California. It was a much needed rest from the non stop tournaments and traveling. Once I took a short break it was back to some hard work on the golf course, but also in the gym. I have hit the gym hard working between 3 - 5 times a week. I've also been trying to keep my tournament experience up by playing some smaller events. Playing the Golden state tour, Pepsi tour, and the Califonia Players tour all around southern California. Now I am getting ready for the start of the new year on the Hooters tour. I am now down in Orlando, Florida getting ready for the Hooters Tour Ranking school, which goes from the 16th-19th. I will be home on the 20th practicing hard getting ready for the first tourney of the year, which is in Guatemala in late Feb. I will keep you updated this week on the ranking school.

Joe

4 comments:

Tiago Grosso said...

Hi Joe!
I´m starting a new photo blog on the Algarve´s courses. Check it out on algarvegolfphotos.blogspot.com

See ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
David

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!
I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. Keep them comin'!

Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks a lot, You'v done a great job.I can only realize how much time and resources does it take to create such a resource!Great work, I am impressed!