Thursday, April 19, 2007

Congrats to Zach Johnson

I just wanted to take a little moment in my busy life to congratulate Zach Johnson on his victory at the Masters this year. I am very proud of the way he handled himself during the final round and also how he represented Christ after he won. I was so excited to see him step up and not back down to Tiger, it is nice to see someone other than Tiger winning especially when Tiger is in the tournament. Zach has been my favorite golfer since I had the opportunity to have dinner with him and his wife, coach, and caddie last year before the Nissan Open. He is a great model of a Christian man playing professional golf. I pray that God would bless him in his golf and in his ministry out there on the PGA Tour and the impact that he has on the nation through his testimony on TV.

1 comment:

Matt Larson said...

New blog! New blog! New blog!