Monday, March 20, 2006

2nd Monday Qualifier Results

Hello everyone I am sorry to inform you that I did not qualify for the tournament. The conditions were very tough today, the wind was a constant 20-25 mph with tough pin placements makes for high scores. I shot 77 and only missed it by 3 shots. There were only two scores under par and they were both only 1 under. Although I did not make the Monday Qualifier, I still have a chance to make it into the tournament because of withdrawls. The ranking number that I was given after my play in the ranking school is the reason that I have a chance to get in. The tour director called me and told me that he would let me know tomorrow if there is room for me in the tournament. So lets hope that there will be room for me. I really feel that I could play well in this tournament if I was given a chance. I have been having a lot of fun hanging out with other guys on the tour doing things outside of golf, like watching movies, playing video games, and going out to dinner. I LOVE hearing from you guys so always feel free to make comments, or send me emails, or give me a call on my cell phone. I will post again tomorrow to let you know if I got into the tournament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sic man. hope you make it. i really do.

-nate davis