Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I got good news and I got great news

I got in to the tournament this week, I am so happy for the opportunity to play at this golf course in the actual tournament. I played a practice round today checking out the greens in detail, hitting shots from all around the greens, it was great. Oh and the great news is that I got a phone call from the home office of the hooters tour and was told that I am in the next three tournaments. Apperently they didn't have enough players signed up for the next series of events so they looked to the ranking numbers in order to fill spots for the tournaments, and because of that I don't have to monday qualify again for the rest of the year. This is great because it really takes a lot of pressure of my game to have to try to monday qualify just to get in, now I can prepare myself for the tournament without having to be worried about the qualifier. Thank you for all your prayer and support. I can feel God working in my life and I am excited to see what there is for me in the future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congratulations, Joe. I'm excited to hear more. As I'm stuck in my room or at work reading all day your posts are a great escape. Thanks for sharing.

-Sarge

Anonymous said...

Joe,

There is your break big guy! Congratulations and best of luck!
I will be thinking of you on thursday and fridays! Hopefully I will be forced to think about you on saturdays and sundays as well! LOL

Enjoy it!

- Kerrsy

Anonymous said...

From Mom,
Wow, what a great blessing from the Lord. I am so excited and I hope you have a great week of golf. Show them what you can do.

Did you find out about the Bible study?

Love your blog. We pray for you daily, Mom

Anonymous said...

sick!!!!!!!!!!

-nate davis

Sarah said...

So proud of you, Joey Joe Joe!

Anonymous said...

Joey Joe Joe, that's the worst name I've ever heard...

Just kidding. Joe, that's so incredible. I can't believe I'm a pro golfer's brother. I'm taking the youth group to Hooters every Sunday in support of you... ok, I'm not, but I am pulling for you. Have fun today, knock the socks off the guy in first, it helps you win!

Matt