Saturday, April 08, 2006

Results from the Royal Lakes Classic

Well again things didn't go as well as I had hoped they would, but I am excited because I am learning from each experience and feel that I will continue to get better with each tournament. I was a little wild off the tee during both rounds, the first round I hit 3 balls out of bounds(which is a two stoke penalty) and also hit 2 balls in the water. That makes it very difficult to shoot a good score, I finished the first round with an 84. The second round I hit 3 balls out of bounds as well, all on the front nine, I then played the back nine at one under to shoot 77. I am disapointed with the end result, but I am realizing that this is a learning experience and that it might take a couple of tournaments before I feel comfortable during the round. Now I am down in Auburn, Alabama preparing for the next tournament. I will post again in a couple of days to inform you on how things are going before the tourney starts. Thanks for your prayers and your support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great attitude, Joe! That's what it's all about.

-Sarge